No one ever said babies weren’t cute.
Seal, Fawn, Owl, Pigglet, Fox-pup, Sloth, Polar bear cub, Bunny and dolphin. (young babies)
I started tearing up at the bunny
wee-bit-breid: I bet the Doctor Who Tumblr is actually run by Clara. There's no way the Doctor himself would make all these silly replies XD Especially the Twelfth. He's far too serious! ...Unless it's the TARDIS doing it herself? Tell us, who runs this Tumblelog?
Louboutins are redefining the “nude” pump— now available in five shades. Great initiative!
Thank you Christian Louboutin.
This is so important.
Yes, thank you for making more shoes literally none of us will ever be able to afford.
Fashion trickles down though. When a high-end designer like Christian Louboutin acknowledges that there should be variety in “nude” pumps, it will invariably be copied by cheaper and more accessible brands. This is a huge, positive thing.
The manor and the mountain - Disneyland Paris, September 2014
buckylewintersoldier - Please do not remove credit
you could kill a man in any of these dresses, and pretty sure no jury would convict you. those are killing-men dresses, that’s what i’m saying
why sleep when you can stay up late every night being sad then feel like shit the next day
Can a thin person have body image struggles? Can a thin person be at war with their self-image? Can a thin person hate to look in the mirror?
When I say “please don’t take a picture of me” it’s not because I’m being bitchy and stubborn, it’s because if I see that picture I will seriously feel so bad about myself and think I am the ugliest thing on earth and sink a little deeper into self consciousness and hatred.
and before anyone says anything about selfies- those are controlled photos.
And does that suck?
But the difference between these negative feelings and fatphobia is this: The only person worrying about whether or not I’m meeting beauty standards is me.
And that’s not the same for fat folk.
When you’re not thin, other people on the beach actually do take offense. When you’re not thin, people really do think that you shouldn’t be in a bathing suit. When you’re not thin, people really do make your body their moral obligation.
And while your internal struggle is real and significant, the point is: You might hate your body, but society doesn’t.
That’s thin privilege. —Let’s Talk About Thin Privilege — Everyday Feminism (via samanticshift)
Found the most accurate comment ever on today’s Fridiary…
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
And every man
Look how nobody’s yelling or arguing or making things into a competition. Look how this is to straight up educate people through a different perspective. Look how effective that makes the message.
Sunday dinner #foodporn #chicken #mash #roastpotatoes #carrots #roast #peas #yorkshire #puddings #mintsauce #gravy #stuffing #stuffed
- emma watson: gets casted as the female lead in one of history's biggest movie franchises
- emma watson: spends the next decade slaying as hermione granger
- emma watson: manages to flim 8 movies as a teenager AND get amazing grades
- emma watson: gets accepted to Brown, an IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITY
- emma watson: overcomes the struggle of leaving home to go to college overseas
- emma watson: completes her degree despite always having to deal with the fact that she's a huge celebrity among regular college students
- emma watson: delivers an empowering, wonderfully thoughtful, honest speech about gender equality
- emma watson: is intelligent, down-to-earth, kind and sweet
- emma watson: is also ridiculously hot
- emma watson: is perfect human
- crusty men living in their parents basements: shit
- crusty men living in their parents basements: i feel so threatened rn
- crusty men living in their parents basements: let's leak her nudes